Certificate In Small Business Masterclass Online Course
Learn strategies & techniques that will increase your profitability
Learn Marketing & Branding strategies to Make Your Business Successful!
If you are struggling to keep your business afloat or you want to learn the real secrets to business success, you must invest in the Small business Masterclass, Online Course.
You will learn strategies and techniques that you can implement quickly and easily that will dramatically increase your profitability and the value of your business.
In a little over 6 hours, you will master the skills required to Bullet Proof your business and create a gold mine for your family.
Learn from leading businessmen including Gerry Harvey, David Koch, Ross Greenwood and more, the Skills required to Develop your Business to it's full potential.
If you own a small business today you either have a potential gold mine or a potential hazard for your family, what are you prepared to do to turn your business into a potential gold mine?
Some businesses fail because they can’t manage money, but most businesses fail because they never learned how to manage their ideas.
With The Small Business Masterclass you will learn:
- Strategies to get your business off the ground Quickly, so you are Making Money Sooner
- How to get your image right so your customers are confident to deal with you and Keep Coming Back
- How to make your customers Remember Your Business
- What is happening with your sales, which customers are profitable and which customers are eating into your Profits
- How to profile your customers to identify your Valuable Customers
- How to merchandise to Increase Profitability
- Learn how to develop a system that will let your business almost run itself, freeing up your time to put in place New Marketing Strategies
- How systems increase Productivity and Profitability
- How to sell features, advantages and benefits of products to Increase Sales
- How to communicate your unique selling position to your customers to constantly Beat Competitors
- How to write hypnotic sales copy to Achieve Higher Conversions
- How to market your products and services to Keep Business Growing
- How to use the web to promote your business and create Awareness For Your Brand
- 7 key marketing strategies that are easy to follow and put into action for Long Term Growth
Course Fast Facts:
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required
- 12 months access to course
- Delivered 100% on-line and accessible 24/7 from any computer or smartphone
- You can study from home or at work, at your own pace, in your own time
- Download printer friendly course content
- Certificate (IAOTS Accredited)
Courses are accessed online via our learning management system by any device including PC, MAC, tablet or Smart Phone.
How to study online course?
Upon enrolment you will be issued with a log-in and password, providing access to our online instructional video learning platform, which is Available 24/7 on any computer or smart mobile device. The course is easy to follow and understand, as we teach you live, step by step while you watch us demonstrate tips and techniques.
Learn Growth Strategies to Develop or Start a Mega-Successful Business with The Small Business Masterclass, a comprehensive 9 Module online instructional video course (you also receive a 50-page downloadable training manual) Buy Now - So you can begin achieving Business Success.
Recognition & Accreditation
This course is internationally recognized and accredited by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS). The courses offered by Courses For Success are unique as they are taught in a step by step process enabling students to complete them quickly and easily so that you can obtain your qualification sooner. All students who complete the course receive a certificate of completion. Courses For Success is committed to high completion rates and therefore 100% student satisfaction.
Other Business Courses
Are you hoping to run a successful business? A Courses For Success business course can make it happen! Browse our range today.
Module 1 Getting Your Image Right
In this module, we look at your total company image from customer perception to staff look and feel. We cover company colors, slogans, uniforms and more.
- Learn how to change your image and your business image.
- Learn how to make your customers remember your business.
- Learn what colors suit your business and will attract your target customers.
- Learn how to act like a winner and not like a loser.
- Are you a possibility thinker or an impossibility thinker?
- Does your logo or slogan sell your business?
Included in this module is an interview with John Ferguson, who is a small business owner of Eco-Signs. John has invented the new ecologically friendly and easy-to-use slimline light box signs and John talks about his six-year journey from starting his business in his garage to operating out of a factory and out growing it by dominating his market.
In this interview he covers topics such as:
- Creating brand awareness
- Start-up marketing
- Growing your business and dealing with expansion
- Patenting and trade marking
Also, included in this module is an interview with Gerry Harvey, who is the co-founder of the Harvey Norman retail chain in Australia and New Zealand. He talks candidly about his upbringing and his family experience of losing money and dealing with hardship and how this shaped his mindset to earn money.
He explains what keeps him motivated to stay at the top of what he does. He also talks about the need to be organized and have a balance between work, family, exercise and relaxation.
In this interview Gerry Harvey also covers topics such as:
- The risk of losing money and the need to generate cash flow
- Why you should follow your passion
- Why your perseverance will determine your success
- How to choose the right business for you
- The importance of educating yourself to learn a variety of skills needed to be successful in business
Module 2 Know Your Business
In this module we look at what is happening with your sales. Which customers are profitable and which customers are simply eating into your profitability.
- Learn how to focus on your customers, not your products.
- Learn how to choose your ideal customer.
- Learn how to price your products based on your ideal customers.
- Learn which of the three pricing structures will suit your business.
- Learn the four essential parts to making money in business.
- Learn how to use risk management to guide your expansion.
- Learn how to merchandise to increase profitability.
Included in this module is an interview with Ross Greenwood, who is the Finance Editor for the Nine Network in Australia and a small business owner himself. He discusses in detail the economic indicators that small business owners should be aware of and how these can affect your business.
He provides commentary on the best way to extend your line of credit when economic times are tough and you need more cash flow to sustain your business, without it adversely affecting your family and lifestyle. He also shares his thoughts on why nurturing relationships with your bank manager and accountant can help save your business from getting into trouble.
In this interview Ross Greenwood also covers topics such as:
- How to run your business according to the market conditions
- How to determine whether your business is merely a job or a sustainable business
- How to turn the income from your business into an asset
- The advantages of investing in commercial property over paying rent
- How to avoid your business becoming a living nightmare
- What skills you will need to learn if you have chosen to commercialize your interest, skill or hobby into a small business
Module 3 Systematize Your Business
In this module we will cover how to develop systems that will let your business almost run by itself, freeing up your time to put into place your new business strategies.
- Learn techniques to give your business measurable consistency.
- Learn systems that will allow you to duplicate or franchise your business.
- Learn how systems will increase the value of your business to the potential buyer.
- Learn the ten steps to systematizing your business.
- Learn how systems will increase staff productivity.
Included in this module is an interview with Andrew Ricker, who is co-owner of The Aged Care Channel in Australia - a membership-driven organization that provides educational resources for training the staff of residential care homes via satellite. In this interview he covers topics such as:
- Introducing best practice and continuous improvement programs to keep up to date with current demands
- Building a business slowly on strong foundations rather than rushing expansion by over financing
- The importance of having the right skill set within the staff of the business
- The importance of keeping an eye on the core business
- The importance of having well-documented procedures to enable duplication of your business
- The importance of succession planning to enable expansion
- Learning to use your past mistakes to guide you to future success
Also included in this module is an interview with Tim Sims, Managing Director of Pacific Equity Partners in Australia. He explains what private equity is and how it works. He gives commentary on the criteria used by private equity partners when looking at a business in which to invest.
In this interview Tim Sims covers topics such as:
- The elements that make a good business
- How to take profits to a higher level without reducing costs
- How to create value in a business
- How private equity partners can help to grow your business
- Understanding the importance of having a sound business strategy
Module 4 Sales Team Training
We teach your staff to sell in a tough market. Your staff will be trained how to make business friendships with your main customers.
- Staff members can contribute to the culture of your team
- To train your staff on selling the features, advantages, and benefits of products
- To communicate your unique selling position to your customers
- To attract repeat customers
- To decide between part-time or full-time sales staff
- To match the personality of your sales staff to your products
- To recapture lost sales
- To develop business friendships
- To use telemarketing successfully
- To use testimonials to sell your products or services
- Your business has the potential to lose customers
- To manage the integrity and reputation of your business
- Staff meetings can boost your sales team's performance
Included in this module is an interview with sales and marketing expert Tim Shaw, who is regarded as Australia's No.1 salesman. He talks about his years selling for Demtel on television and why customers buy the salesperson before they buy the product. He will help you to understand how to influence your customer to spend their money with you and not your competitors.
In this interview Tim Shaw also covers topics such as:
- What is quality customer service
- How to brand your business
- How to connect with your customer
- How to use testimonials
- Why you should continuously update your presence in the market place
- How important the boss is to the business
- How to leverage every sale you make
- What portion of your sales
Module 5: Marketing your Business
We will look at how to write copy that sells. You will learn all the rules to copywriting that help a customer make a decision to buy from you.
- Find your niche and dominate it.
- Learn to blow your competition out of the water.
- Learn what your unique selling position is.
- Know the benefits of your products and how to market them.
- Learn how to write an attention-grabbing headline.
- Learn the ten biggest marketing mistakes businesses make.
- Learn how to write hypnotic sales copy.
- Learn how to grow your mailing list.
- Learn when it is best to market.
Included in this module is an interview with copywriter David Said, who has thirty years experience in leading Australian and international ad agencies. He explains what is required to write good copy and sell by "remote control" as he calls it.
In this interview David Said also covers topics such as:
- How to present your product
- How to control your reader's eye
- How to control your reader's pace
- How to write different copy for different mediums
Also included in this module is an interview with John Hilton, who is an inventor and Managing Director of Spatial Freedom Australia. John has invented the products Space-ball™ and the Astroid™ spatial controller, which are used in 3D design engineering. His list of clients includes companies such as Boeing, Ford and General Motors.
In this interview John Hilton covers topics such as:
- How to take your product to the marketplace
- How to protect your idea or technology
- How to package your products
Module 6: Website Ranking
There are unwritten rules to getting your website onto the first page of a search engine. We take you step-by-step through how to optimize your website and make it sell for you.
- To use the web to promote your business
- To use ad words to laser guide your marketing on the web
- Search engines work
- Sponsored links work and their benefits
- To get high natural ranking for free
- The rules of search engine optimization are achieved
- Your keywords can help get you to the top
- To make your website relevant to the search term
- To use testimonials to get more out of searches
- To use links to get higher rankings
- To use e-articles to link to your site
This module includes an interview with small business owner Gavin Tooley, owner of Click Business Cards, which are Australia's largest supplier of business cards. Click Business Cards transformed it's business from a run-of-the-mill printing business in 1996 to an internet-driven business with a global customer base.
In this interview Gavin Tooley covers topics such as:
- The value of having testimonials on your website
- Why you should make it easy for the customer to contact you and order from your website
- Why it is important to give your customer simple options when ordering
- Why a customer chooses an internet business instead of a face to face business
- The best way to promote your business on the internet search engines
Module 7: Bullet Proof your Customers
In this module, we cover how to stop your opposition from stealing your customers. We show you how to set up a customer loyalty program. Your customer loyalty program will help your customers distinguish your business from others.
You will learn:
- Why you should know your customer
- Who your most loyal customers are
- How to develop a system to identify your most valuable customers
- How to put together a customer evaluation form
- What customer rewards programs work
- How to create a mystery shopper program
- How often to contact your customer
- How to identify when you are losing a customer
- Why an interesting newsletter that will cement relationships with your customers
- Eye-catching formats for your newsletters
- How to use your newsletter as a sales tool
- How to track the sales of your customers
- How to alter staff behavior to increase your sales
- How to use a competitor analysis to your advantage
Module 8: Print Advertising (including yellow pages)
In this module, we will take you through writing a Yellow Pages advert that works. We will discuss strategies to help you get more sales by splitting adverts to get the maximum benefit.
You will learn
- What will appeal to your customers
- How to make your advert stand out from your competitors
- What the Yellow Pages sales team will not tell you
- How to negotiate the best price for your advert
- How to design your advert for your target customer
- Which classification headings will generate more inquiries
- What fonts to use for impact headlines and body copy
- What graphics work best
- What style of advert to avoid
- How to tell your customers why they should call you
- Why Yellow Pages advertising works
- How to track and measure the success of your Yellow Pages advert
Module 9: 7 Key Marketing Strategies
In this module, we present seven key marketing strategies that are easy to follow and put into action.
We also cover setting business goals that are on purpose for your business.
Included in this module is an interview with David Koch, co-host of Australia's No.1 breakfast show, Sunrise. David is also well respected as a top investment and business commentator, presenting My Business Show on the Seven Network, plus A Minute on Your Business and A Minute on Your Money, which has aired on over 50 radio stations across Australia.
In this interview David Koch covers topics such as:
- Effective communication for partners when dealing with finances.
- Where to start seeking financial advice.
- Why you should invest in income protection insurance.
- Why it is important to have predetermined goals.
- Tips of on how to balance your personal life with your business life.
Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Open entry. Previous schooling and academic achievements are not required for entry into this course.
Students will need access to a computer and the internet.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
- Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities(Currently Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
Students will also need access the following applications:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader and
- Microsoft word
21/09/2016 02:26:49 AM
This course was very helpful and enlightening..just the right motivation I needed!
09/06/2016 02:17:58 PM
This course is very useful to run a small business. Thank you!
Oh Boon Sai Patrick
19/05/2016 09:14:43 PM
Informative course for small businesses！
Went directly to the practical aspect of getting business moving!
Sian Wyn Jones
10/12/2015 01:38:16 AM
24/10/2015 11:55:27 PM
clear concise information presented well
19/10/2015 03:29:39 PM
Briana Lee Wesley
18/07/2015 01:04:05 AM
Great workshop as you can do it in your own time.
Isamuddin bin Ibrahim
08/07/2015 09:41:23 PM
helps a lot to give me idea to start up my new business.
01/07/2015 12:35:28 PM
25/06/2015 05:35:17 PM
Kate Marie Walsh
18/05/2015 04:07:20 PM
Great course, thankyou!
10/05/2015 09:59:53 PM
Exc lent course would recommend.
08/05/2015 02:45:31 AM
Great information and gets you started on a positive path towards a great business
Marsha Syreeta Brown-Hewitt
07/05/2015 10:29:25 AM
Lot's of great information on how to get started and very easy to follow.
28/04/2015 06:10:07 PM
loved it woo
11/04/2015 11:53:27 AM
This course provided a lot of helpful information I would have overlooked. Very informative.
10/04/2015 08:31:05 AM
Course was helpful
Renee Izabella Assaf
08/04/2015 09:26:02 PM
Well structured steps for starting a business.
26/03/2015 05:49:24 PM
It is good course and easy understanding.
24/03/2015 02:49:31 AM
I enjoyed watching all the videos, and felt that I gained a lot of information from the videos. Very useful!
David H Brown
17/03/2015 01:44:05 PM
A good focus on Marketing.
06/03/2015 08:28:50 AM
very informative and lots to take away and think about
02/03/2015 10:07:02 PM
Not bad course. Learnt a few things I didn't know before.
21/01/2015 07:32:57 AM
Very helpful and will be using these tools in the future!
Naomi Elizabeth Murch
17/01/2015 09:14:33 PM
Ellie Jai Hourn
15/12/2014 01:11:18 PM
Fast paced, informative and easy to navigate through the information and website. Good start for anyone with interest in event planning with step by step instructions on how to start a new business.
Lisa M. McConnell
01/12/2014 09:26:09 AM
Great informational course overview.
Mary Joy Dain
22/11/2014 08:38:26 PM
I love everything in your site. Really helpful for starters like me.
22/11/2014 06:00:15 AM
I thought that this course had a lot of great attachments that went along with the videos. The videos had great information in which I will definitely be checking out again when I need an update
30/10/2014 12:56:07 AM
The courses are great and extremely useful. I have learned so much. I took the classes when it was convenient for me. I took my time and studied in between classes so the material i learned wouldnt be forgotten. I definitely recommend them.
27/10/2014 04:28:58 PM
very informative and helpful.
Information was spot on what I was looking for.
24/10/2014 08:12:54 PM
I found this interesting. I took lots of notes as there were a lot of things I hadn't thought of.
Deborah G Riddiford
20/09/2014 11:35:51 AM
What an amazingly easy way for new business owners to gain information, the importance is to implement this information into their business
19/09/2014 11:56:26 AM
Very helpful thank you
15/09/2014 02:13:46 AM
Overall a very comprehensive course
09/09/2014 04:35:52 AM
this course was very informative, and served to refresh my memory on things previously forgotten
29/08/2014 03:01:11 PM
this course was interesting and well worth my time
26/08/2014 08:31:41 AM
22/08/2014 05:40:43 PM
15/08/2014 11:00:43 AM
I really enjoy these courses and the information is very useful.
26/07/2014 01:28:41 PM
Some great tips for starting, maintaining and improving businesses.
12/07/2014 06:46:56 AM
26/06/2014 01:19:23 PM
The 10 steps provided a really good helpful guide to all the elements needed to start up my own business.
23/06/2014 07:55:21 PM
21/06/2014 06:46:42 PM
course provided a good overview and was presented well
Jared David Thorn
19/06/2014 07:32:35 AM
Very informative course. Took quite a while to plow through it, but I learnt a lot.
25/05/2014 07:14:43 AM
Insightful and detailed course! I know feel fully equipped to embark on this new journey in my life. Thank you
23/05/2014 10:04:25 AM
Great, easy to understand steps.
17/05/2014 02:44:43 PM
16/05/2014 10:02:25 PM
Great course with information to start a new business
25/04/2014 03:25:52 PM
The Small Business Master Class provides logical and attainable steps to improve business image marketing and systematizing procedure for better professionalism. The importance of direct analysis of your customers, potential markets of opportunity and business good will are key components outlined within the Master Class. The references of developing your market niche and acknowledging suppliers, through brand advertising and business events, definitely assists in planning promotional events (with budget in mind). I recommend the course to business owners and staff alike as a tool for improving sales performance and better overall customer relations, using the resources of your business – information on the product and the service integrity.
Dr. Kris Rajan
18/04/2014 04:57:28 PM
The course was good
18/04/2014 02:32:45 PM
Informative learned some new ideas and comfirmed some I had
15/04/2014 11:54:46 AM
Many thanks, the course provided some really interesting case studies that I have been able to apply to my own business environment. I look forward to participating in future courses.
10/04/2014 09:57:12 AM
Great course, some fantastic advice that I will definitely use in the future.
06/04/2014 01:19:23 PM
20/03/2014 03:43:46 PM
I learned a great deal from this Small Business Masterclass. I now have a great deal more knowledge of marketing our business and product.
Jason Van Der Merwe
19/03/2014 08:36:23 PM
Good course with a few good tips
18/03/2014 12:12:57 AM
Brilliant! So informative, and so many ideas I would of never thought of!
14/03/2014 08:26:22 PM
Very good quality and the learning is understandable
Tori Cheri Smith
11/03/2014 07:20:40 AM
09/03/2014 06:26:28 PM
Well established skills throughout the entire course.
08/03/2014 10:40:00 PM
Great course! Provided many insights and ideas, along with wonderful guidelines.
07/03/2014 02:32:45 PM
this course was very interesting and inspiring
06/03/2014 02:30:29 PM
thank you for your insight off starting a new business..
Gayle Denise Cox
05/03/2014 07:08:22 AM
Great course, very informative, videos are very easy to follow and not too long. Will def recommend.
Yogesh K Patel
04/03/2014 02:42:44 PM
Great course. Lots of legal steps you need to know to start a business.
04/03/2014 10:34:32 AM
really enjoyed this. The more times I watched it the more I learned. Has been a great help to get me started.
03/03/2014 11:23:22 PM
Really enjoyed the course very detailed
Hassan Ahmed Rudayni
03/03/2014 06:55:12 PM
Thank you for all beneficial information
02/03/2014 08:16:30 PM
I found this course extremely useful to my own personal and professional development.
01/03/2014 03:56:02 PM
I found this masterclass to be extremely informative.
27/02/2014 07:18:44 PM
This was very informative, and very helpful with websites.
27/02/2014 04:30:22 PM
It is absolutely fanatics course for person to start the new bussiness who are having limited amount of bussiness knowledg.The example they portray in video presentation is awesome I.e real life scenerio.And also it also encourage me to start the new bussiness in future.
27/02/2014 01:21:22 AM
Great overview on how to start a business.
Additional tools - links list - basic templets
26/02/2014 08:38:00 PM
I found this course interesting and comprehensive
23/02/2014 10:13:17 PM
Was really interesting and have helped me and taught me a few good things. thank you
22/02/2014 11:29:04 AM
Very good information. Useful tips for business owners to apply the information to different business situations
20/02/2014 06:10:52 PM
This course gave me some insight on how to start a business. Overall, I am happy with this service.
20/02/2014 04:57:49 PM
Provided great insight for new starters. Lots of helpful tips and things to consider.
19/02/2014 10:12:48 PM
practicall cource, highly recommanded
19/02/2014 07:38:54 PM
Great. I learnt what I wanted and needed to know. Thanks.
18/02/2014 10:17:42 AM
Really enjoying this course intend to look over it a few times and make sure it all sticks
Nathan Joshua Pease
17/02/2014 08:31:47 PM
14/02/2014 12:11:46 PM
Brilliant course gave all the information that I needed and pointed in the right direction to start my business.
12/02/2014 08:32:14 PM
I have been running my own business for 4 years now but have never taken it to a more professional level. I always wanted to stay small but my business is so busy that I now need to expand. I decided to take the Small Business Masterclass course as I felt I was starting to outgrow my business and needed to start employing staff, something I was always fearful of and said I would never do. This course has given me the confidence to grow my business whilst feeling that I can also manage others. It has many great marketing tips which I will certainly be using. It is great value for money for people who have no business knowledge and I would certainly recommend to anyone who is starting out.
12/02/2014 09:53:00 AM
I would like to say thank you for the amazing course!
Tamai Rene'e Goomes
11/02/2014 01:07:39 PM
10/02/2014 05:18:05 PM
This is a very informative masterclass course. I have learned a lot by the presenter and loved to get informations from well known Australian business people as well.
09/02/2014 01:42:18 PM
Very Good Thankyou
30/01/2014 07:01:09 PM
Great! Learned a lot!
24/01/2014 05:43:54 AM
Very informative. I feel sure I am ready to take the next step.
23/01/2014 09:34:12 PM
its an interesting course
22/01/2014 08:21:58 AM
Easy to access course
21/01/2014 04:28:00 PM
21/01/2014 12:42:56 PM
20/01/2014 09:51:32 PM
20/01/2014 06:47:15 PM
i found the Masterclass to be extremely helpful in the running of my cafe
Katrina Leigh Logan
20/01/2014 12:54:12 PM
Interesting and great to read and learn from will some very helpful hints and tips.
19/01/2014 10:39:02 PM
14/01/2014 05:48:25 PM
This course was worth the amount I paid, and it gave me lots of ideas to start my new business!
14/01/2014 01:43:54 PM
What an amazing course. Full of very helpful information.
13/01/2014 09:58:51 PM
I feel that the course was very detailed and helpful, and has guided me in the right direction to start a new business.
04/01/2014 05:01:02 PM
I found this course really helpful & with great tips. I now feel confident in starting up my new business properly.
02/01/2014 09:56:02 PM
Very useful and I will certainly be recommending this and using this in the future
02/01/2014 01:56:35 PM
This course was very informative and helpful. Very easy to follow and understand. I had no problems staying motivated to finish the course as it was interesting throughout.
17/12/2013 07:50:54 PM
Outstanding information with easy to understand video instruction.
03/12/2013 03:21:40 PM
I liked the idea by doing the course via a video program rather than reading a bunch of textbooks.
Very informative, easy learning program.
10/11/2013 10:56:41 AM
The course was great and the main thing I took away from the course was that I'm thinking on the right path! Very re-affirming. Thank you.
04/10/2013 04:02:55 PM
This was a great course to give insight to operating your own small business
31/08/2013 09:55:29 PM
Raymond Wong Chung Hwa
25/08/2013 09:13:37 PM
This masterclass is great. It elaborates every single details that we have to consider to start or to success in small business with live examples.
22/08/2013 08:23:47 AM
I enjoyed the course
21/08/2013 09:51:33 PM
Thank you very much,
11/08/2013 10:50:37 AM
Very informative course
The Small Business Masterclass is presented by David Pix whose credentials include:
- Franchise management at NSW University
- He is an accredited speaking member with the National Speakers Association in Australia
- He holds a certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- He is the author of the book Harness Your Imagination
- He has developed 7 industry specific small business courses
- He has established over 30 small businesses
Also featured in this course are interviews with some of Australia's leading businessman, including:
John Ferguson, who is a small business owner of Eco-Signs, John talks about his six-year journey from starting his business in his garage to operating out of a factory.
Gerry Harvey, who is the co-founder of the Harvey Norman retail chain in Australia and New Zealand, he talks candidly of his upbringing and his family experience of losing money and dealing with hardship and how this shaped his mindset to earn money.
Ross Greenwood, who is the Finance Editor of the Nine Network in Australia and a small business owner himself, he discusses the economic indicators that small business owners should be aware of and how these can affect your business.
Andrew Ricker, who is co-owner of The Aged Care Channel in Australia a membership-driven organisation that provides educational resources to train the staff of residential care homes via satellite.
Tim Sims, Managing Director of Pacific Equity Partners in Australia, he explains what private equity is and how it works.
Sales and marketing expert Tim Shaw, who is regarded as Australia's No.1 salesman. He talks about his years selling for Demtel on television and why customers buy the salesperson before they buy the product.
Copywriter David Said, who has thirty-years experience in leading Australian and international ad agencies. He explains what is required to write good copy and sell by "remote control" as he calls it.
John Hilton, who is an inventor and Managing Director of Spatial Freedom Australia. John has invented the products Space-ball™ and the Astroid™ spatial controller, which are used in 3D design engineering.
Small business owner Gavin Tooley, owner of Click Business Cards, which are Australia's largest supplier of business cards. Click Business Cards transformed it's business from a run-of-the-mill printing business in 1996 to an internet-driven business with a global customer base.
David Koch, co-host of Australia's No.1 breakfast show, Sunrise. David is also well respected as a top investment and business commentator, presenting My Business Show on the Seven Network
Share this course
|Course ID No.:||001SBMC|
|Course Access:||12 Months Course Access|
|Time required:||Study at your own pace|
|Qualification:||Certificate of Completion|